Tuesday, May 15, 2007

How would my ideal job feel when I get there? (Abe)

ABRAHAM:


How would my ideal job feel when I get there?


* This job is really fun, and I'm smarter than I ever knew I was.


* Inspiration pours through me in very powerful ways.


* I'm working in this job with a whole lot of other creative people
that just evoke things from me that I didn't even know was in there,
and me from them.


* …And we are such good friends as we feel ourselves rising
together. We feel like such contributors as we take this industry,
or work, even into a place that has not been before.


* We feel such satisfaction because so many people are benefiting by
the work we do.


* I am so well paid, I am amazed as I realize that I am really,
really financially reworded for all of this.


* It feels natural to me to have all of that money, because it's
certainly a natural product of that which I am offering.


* I feel ever challenged; every morning when I wake up there's
something new that I'm reaching for, and I feel that divine feeling
that it is easy and that I can find it, knowing that I don't know
exactly where I'm going to find it in my work, but I know that I
will because I always do.


* I love that feeling of being on this leading edge of technology,
and I love the feeling of taking the basis of what I already learned
and then applying it to specific endeavors.


* I love the light that I see in my employer's eyes as I realize
that I have really pleased them well.


* I'm good at what I do.


* I'm always happy in my work.


* My work continues to expand, I can keep up with anything.


* I laugh easily. I love easily.


* I earn lots of money, I spend lots of money.


* I am adoring my work. I'm ready to expand. I'm eager in what I do.
I'm good at what I do.


Abraham-Hicks
http://www.abraham-hicks.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home