Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I Choose JOY Meditation by Orin and DaBen

I Choose Joy Meditation by Orin and DaBen

I choose the path of joy.
I am now willing to release struggle,
and embrace the path of joy.

I relax my body.
I bring relaxation
into my face, head, and neck.
I adjust my posture
so that energy flows easily through me.

I allow my emotions
to grow quiet and calm.
My mind is now becoming serene.
I am at peace with the world.

As I breathe in, I draw in light.
As I breathe out,
I release any thoughts or feelings
I do not want.

I feel the light of my soul all around me,
embracing me with its love.
I expand into the light of my soul.

My soul sings a song of joy.
I draw my soul's joy into my being.

I draw my soul's joy into the cells of my body.

I draw my soul's joy into my emotions.

I draw my soul's joy into my thoughts.

I sound a note of joy
that reverberates throughout my being.

I think of an area of my life
in which I would like more joy.

As I think of this area of my life
I ask my soul to permeate this area
with its note of joy.

I affirm that I can release anything
in this area of my life
that does not bring me joy.

I ask my soul to assist me
in releasing any thoughts,
emotions,
attitudes,
and behaviors
that do not contribute to
my having a joyful life.

I believe that I can have joy in this
and in every area of my life.
I open to and experience joy now.

I am aware of my inner being
throughout the day.
I connect with my soul often,
and as I do,
I draw in its joy.
Joy becomes the keynote of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home